Monday, July 12, 2010

Here's what our friends over at yelp.com are saying about the Acrobats in Branson

Over at Yelp they're saying some nice things about the Acrobats of China featuring the New Shanghai Circus. We've posted some comments but you can go to yelp (click here http://www.yelp.com/biz/acrobats-of-china-branson ) to get the complete reviews. Trust us they're all worth reading:).

Amazing show. I think the chair balancing act was incredible where they stack chairs on top of each other but only two legs at a time. I think they went up to 6 chairs. - Jason C - Ankeny IA

My family of four adults have the widest set of differences, it seems, when it comes to choosing something to do...However, this show was one we were ALL amazed by. Erin K. - Naperville IL

The lady sitting next to me told me she had seen the show 19 times. After it was over I understood why. Bradley B. - Corpus Christi TX

I was blown away! Tatertots Rock X.- Los Angeles, CA

I saw it with my parents and grandparents and we all loved it... Dana S. - Juneau AK

The show was impressive - Tamara M. - New York NY

No comments:

Post a Comment